I paid $10 postage for an item that was delivered in a priority mail flat rate envelope that cost $5.95 on top of that when it was delivered I owed .35 more cents on it!!For what?

It was a flat rate envelope! I don't know if this was the post office or the companies fault but I paid double the postage to begin with.

Also they said my products would arrive in 10 days and if not that I should call. I got busy and didn't call for almost 3 weeks and the guy on the phone was very rude.

When I asked about my order he told me to "hold on" came back after a minute or two and said "Oh yea we were out of it, it will be shipped in a few days" and basically hung up. It did then arrive 3 days later.

I would think though when something is on back order or they are out of an item the least they could do is email and let the customer know.Like I said before I will look elsewhere next time before shopping with them again.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

VitaGlo - No product received and no refund. VitaGlo "Over a month ago I bought an herbal product from the company called VITAGLO. I paid in advance with Paypal, but I never got the product or the refund I requested. I have..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more