I've been ordering from Vitaglo for a long time.They've consistently had good prices on necessary health food items.

Today, however, I called to ask about an overdue expiration date on something I ordered, and was met with yelling, obscenely rude customer service from Mike. He did not help me, told me to call the manufacturer myself, and was argumentative from the very beginning. I told him it was his responsibility to contact the supplier as they shouldn't be selling expired goods. He met with rage and ended up hanging up on me.

I don't know how they don't get rid of this guy, he is ruining this business and pushing customers elsewhere, as seen by the posts here.Do not shop here!

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

The reason they dont get rid of Mike is because he is the owner. He has been in trouble before for selling expired product.'If you saw him in person you would probably be very turned off by his very dishelved appearance, however he can be a very nice guy. He used to own a store called discount natural foods and had to close it due to all kinds of bad business practice including sexual harrassment.

Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Aggravation and frustration with incompetence Edgepark Medical Supplies "We ordered my daughters diabetic supplies for her insulin pump from edgepark. I have ordered supplies twice from them. Both times I got the run around and my daughter ran..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more VitaGlo - TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS VitaGlo "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more