I've been ordering from Vitaglo for a long time.They've consistently had good prices on necessary health food items.

Today, however, I called to ask about an overdue expiration date on something I ordered, and was met with yelling, obscenely rude customer service from Mike. He did not help me, told me to call the manufacturer myself, and was argumentative from the very beginning. I told him it was his responsibility to contact the supplier as they shouldn't be selling expired goods. He met with rage and ended up hanging up on me.

I don't know how they don't get rid of this guy, he is ruining this business and pushing customers elsewhere, as seen by the posts here.Do not shop here!

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

The reason they dont get rid of Mike is because he is the owner. He has been in trouble before for selling expired product.'If you saw him in person you would probably be very turned off by his very dishelved appearance, however he can be a very nice guy. He used to own a store called discount natural foods and had to close it due to all kinds of bad business practice including sexual harrassment.