I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from Vitaglo. They definitely had the best price but it's really not worth it.

I ordered two jars of costly eye cream from them. I've used this eye cream before (purchased elsewhere) and I know how the product is supposed to look. The packaging on the jars from Vitaglo looks just like all the other jars I've purchased elsewhere. The inside? Not so much. The product is in one gelatinous glob instead of a cream. I emailed Vitaglo to express my concern. After about one week, I got a rude reply telling me it was all new product and I would have to contact the manufacturer. He took no responsibility for what he sold me and provided no contact information for the manufacturer. I wrote him again stating maybe it was the way he stored the product or how he shipped it, and I never heard back from him. Don't know if I'm actually going to use the product but I guess I have to track down customer service for the manufacturer and see if they can help me.

This experience was definitely not worth the cheap price. I like to deal with companies that stand behind what they sell and want happy customers. I don't know how this man is still in business.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments