I have had a fairly good experience with Vitaglo in the past. They typically send their items in recycled boxes with shredded newspaper as a packing filler.

The first few times that I ordered from them, they sent the items promptly. The first time I called them, the guy who answered was extremely rude. The lady who helped me was friendly. This time after I placed my order and after they charged me, I never received my items.

I attempted to contact the company, but they never responded. My advice to anyone reading this is to not take advantage of their discount items and combine it with free shipping. The supplement retailers purchase their products for about 400% less than what you pay. SO, if you purchase a 10 lb jug of product from vitaglo on clearance for 10 dollars and want it shipped to your house, vitaglo will not break even due to shipping expenses and take a hit instead.

Thus their lack of action in shipping you the product.

I can not say I blame them for doing what is in their best interest to keep their business running for a few more years. My only message to Vitaglo is that on average a disappointed customer will tell at least 9 other people about their experience.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2011.

Comments