Do not do business with VitaGlo. I've been waiting almost 4 weeks for a product which was to to delivered in 5 days.

I've called 3 times and each time I'm told the product will go out in the mail that same day. With each contact his guy becomes more and more rude when I question him about it. He even hung up on me 2xs. I order alot from the net and have never received such bad customer service.

If you do your homework and read customer reviews you'll find its a bad company to deal with. Do not order from VitaGlo, you will be sorry !!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04, 2011.

Comments

I just got off the phone with VitaGlo. The male that answered called himself Michael. He was a nasty bitchy thing and said they don't have managers. He hung up on me after I told him I'd called 3 times trying to locate my order. He said "email us" CLICK.

I called back immediately & said "you have my money... I want to locate the order now". He got the order# & claimed it's in the mail.

After I get my products, I'll be reporting them to Better Business Bureau. BBB.com & PayPal now that they have an account there.

AVOID VitaGlo!