I was quite shocked when the vitaglo person (male) who answered the phone refused to answer my questions about a mistake in their shipment. When the man hung up on me, I called back, thinking he was having a bad day.

I attempted to empathize (care about his feelings) but he again hung up on me. The result of this was that I got cheated out of some money they owed me for a mistaken shipment (they told me to mail it back and they would refund the postage; I followed instructions, but they refused to refund the shipping charges.

Several other things have happened with them to prompt me to take business elsewhere. I don't know if the man had mental problems or what, but in a regular company he would have been fired for horrendous customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitaglo Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2010.

Comments

golfinscottsdale
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #714693

Amen!!!

#190261

Make sure to call your credit card company and let them know, they will get your money back from you. Don't let this company get away with taking your money! I don't know what happened, I used to use them all the time and they used to be a great company back in the early to mid 2000s but something has DEFINITELY changed.