Ive been waiting for my order over 2 weeks.Every time I call they say its in the mail.

Today I called and tried to explain the situation. The guy interrupted me said "I don't need a lecture "I said its in the mail if you don't want it reject it". I was shocked. I said excuse me but you interrupted me he simply replied the stuff is in the mail.

I asked to speak with a supervisor. He hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor again. He said I'm the owner your not going to get very far here.

I asked his name he said Mike and I'm the owner and hung up. I can not believe that you can treat your customers this way.

I purchased about $100 in product which I have not received.Do you have any suggestion on where I can take this matter and how I can get my money back???

Comments

Tucker, Georgia, United States #628671

Oh my God!how are they still in business.

That guy that answers the phone is so rude and he is said to be the owner. People please do a review on these types of places before you order. I usually do and totally forgot when I saw the cheap prices. They totally suck.

And you will not get your whole order!

HEY VITAGLOB!YOU SUCK!