I am currently disputing my charge from Vitaglo/Discount Natural Foods.I have asked that they cancel the order today on the telephone but have been lied to several times by the staff there so feel that it is necessary to take additional action.

The story: after not hearing from them for almost two weeks, I called to see what the status of my order was. They told me that it was going out today and that they would send it priority mail. I then received an email message from UPS on 6/18 (a couple of days later) that the package was complete and on the slow train to Portland. I sent a message wondering why it wasn't sent priority as they had said but received no reply.

The package arrived on 6/23 but was missing $46.64 worth of products. I called on 6/26 and was told that the rest was backordered and that they had sent it, um on, um Thursday 6/24 and then they hung up in me. I have yet to receive the tracking email message from UPS so I called again today, 7/1 and was told that he didn't know if it was sent out but if not, he would cancel the rest of the order.

In addition, part of the order was two boxes of "past best buy date" emergen-c drink packets.

I was wrongly assuming that this meant they had expired in like May 2010 or even Janaury 2010. They were expired in August 2008 and April 2009! I mentioned this on one of my many calls to them and he said if you don't want them, send them back!

But I have to pay for shipping to get my $16 back, which seems ridiculous so I'm keeping them.

Comments

Hello,

I know what your talking about.I was a first time customer and received vitamins that were a YEAR past the expiration date.

Please go to www.BBB.org and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If enough complaints are done against this pathetic losser of a person we can drive him out of business. I also was able to call my credit card company get my money back and my credit card company is going after him for the money.

There is power when more people fight against someone like this.Please file a report against him at www.BBB.org.