4.3
Turnaround Time

Geez the guy's not that bad.I've ordered from them several times with no problem.

This last time however turns out product was out of stock and unavailable from mfg.

Before I could ask he says "I'm just going to refund your card and if it comes in later , we'll send you an e-mail.Sounds like this whiner has an attitude himself.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vitaglo customer care from VitaGlo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VitaGlo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VitaGlo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1264342

I don't review business EVER but today I'm making an exception because of an *** I was on the phone with.If you want to waste your time and money order from them.

Worst customer service there is. I ordered 1 Vitargo $154.00 on December 11th and still didn't get my package even though is delivered from NY. Called them many times to inquire about my delivery and they put you on hold and never answer back. Today they said they will refund my credit card.

I wouldn't have cared but I promised the package to a friend of mine in Europe.Thank you Vitaglo