I placed an order on 9/7/08. The items weren't even shipped until 8 days later.

I then saw on the tracking info that the items were damaged and returned to Vitaglo. I contacted Vitaglo three weeks ago and was told the items were reshipped via Priority Mail (takes 2-3days for arrival). It is now 10/10/08 and I still dont' have the order. Mike was extremely rude when I called to inquire.

He said "what is your problem!", then hung up. I tried calling a week later and they put me on hold, never answering after over 10 minutes. I finally hung up and called me credit card to reverse the transaction. I usually spend $50-$100 per month at Vitaglo, but will no longer buy anything from them.

I am telling all my friends that I previously referred too, to avoid any business with vitaglo.com.

Comments

Yes, don't use Vitaglo. We've used them for about 10 years, but not anymore!

They messed up my order--wouldn't answer my e-mails or, when promised, call me back.

Michael screamed and yelled at me because my "tone of voice" wasn't "respectful" enough, hung up on me several times, and wouldn't let me speak. Definitely no customer service, just customer abuse!

The rude service is true. I just hang up on the phone with them and there is no customer service at all.

"I"m the owner, and there is nothing you can do about it".

He said his name is Michael, the one who told me my order "is going to be shipped on monday" and today is thursday and NO tracking number has been assigned to my order. THAT is what we get for the lousy VitaGlo company that says one thing and does another...