Southampton, Pennsylvania

I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem.The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product.

I emailed and got no answer. I called and the owner kept talking over me and interrupting. I said he needed to be more customer service oriented. HE HUNG UP ON ME.

I called back and started explaining the discrepancy which also involves his website and he said ' I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS , JUST GET TO THE PROBLEM". The problem, sir, is you don't appreciate your customers.

I should have read the reviews first.You have a horrible reputation and it is most deserved.

Review about: Garden Of Life Raw Protein.

I didn't like: Being treated horribly by the owner, Being hung up on, Being disrespected, Being interrupted.

2.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vitaglo Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1257747

I called a week ago and they said they "thought" it shipped and would call me back.They never did so I called back this week and let him know they didn't return my call.

He rudely said "Are you done complaining yet.... I'm not going to keep talking to you until you're done complaining." I asked if they were always so rude to customers. He replied that he wasn't going to listen to me complain and to send an e-mail if I had questions then hung up on me. It's been two days shy of a month since I placed my order.

It's sad to see such unhappy and miserable people in the world.

The owner of this company clearly doesn't value the people who pay his way and obviously in the wrong business.His behavior will catch up to him.

to Anonymous Southampton, Pennsylvania, United States #1257794

This guy is the owner and he needs to go away and take his pitiful business with him.I will never place another order with this company.

If you want to be treated as a valued customer, use Jet.com.They know how to treat people.