After having placed many orders with VitaGlo over the years I was surprised to see their service go down hill so quickly.Within the last 2 years I have had rude customer service and just recently was sent an order that I Cancelled!

I placed an order in early October and after 2 weeks called to see where the order was. Their response was that they no longer carried the flavor I requested. I mean come on! How about a phone call to let me know!

I told them to cancel the order...she said OK. I even called back to make sure my card was being refunded...she said "a couple days" and a week later I got a package with a substitute!

I'm really glad I found this site and hope others read these rants before ordering from VitaGlo.I will NEVER order from them again.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Aggravation and frustration with incompetence Edgepark Medical Supplies "We ordered my daughters diabetic supplies for her insulin pump from edgepark. I have ordered supplies twice from them. Both times I got the run around and my daughter ran..." Read more VitaGlo - TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS VitaGlo "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more