My check for $341.80 for order 844236 was mailed Oct 14, 2014 to Vitaglo/Discount Natural Foods.When I did not receive my order in the usual time, I e-mailed Vitaglo on Oct 29 asking if they received my order and check.

After a second e-mail Oct 31 (this company does not do e-mails) I was favored with a one word answer; after all, I would shortly discover that my checking account had been debited $341.80 on Oct 20, 2014. I waited patiently for 4 months, after which I decided that no pre-paid customer should be kept waiting for 4 months without any explanation whatsoever. On March 2, 2015 I e-mailed Vitaglo cancelling my order and asking them to return my $341.80. It is now 9 months and counting; in all this time I have not heard a single peep out of these people.

Needless to say, my $341.80 has not been returned.The word is THEFT -- unconscionable, egregious THEFT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never shipped product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sent money, received nothing" of vitaglo online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $342. VitaGlo needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitaglo online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VitaGlo.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1206173

I got my money back when I had my state attorney general threaten them. Also helps to keep harassing them via phone calls.