i called last saturday, he said call Monday, the he said call in the morning, I just called he said email customer service and hung up.I called immediately he said email info@vitaglo.

my email came back no such email address. he kept hanging up. I just want to know what happened to my order. He is the worst nightmare in the business, this company should be shut down!!!

i CAN'T BELIEVE HIS ATTITUDE!NO MANNERS AT ALL!!

SHUT DOWN VITAGLO GO BACK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE SCHOOL TO LEARN ABOUT GOOD MANNERS!!!BETTER YET GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN!!!!%$^^^^%$$$%%%^!!!!TTTT

BAD PERSONS MAKE BAD BUSINESS!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "just pissed off with bad attitude and customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $56. The author is overall dissatisfied with VitaGlo. The most disappointing about vitamins from VitaGlo was customer service, never shipped product and he said hes the owner whoever answered the phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about VitaGlo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare VitaGlo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States #1261568

Wow!Unbelievable!

I was treated like sh*t on the phone today by the biggest creep in the world, when I tried to get information from Vitaglo, twice! There is no manager to talk to above this nasty fellow. Cannot believe that he is allowed on the phone at all and cannot believe that this company could still be in business! Whatever you do, do not buy from Vitaglo!

I would never trust Vitaglo with my credit card information after my experience.There are plenty of other courteous, professional, reliable and respectful sources for the same products.