Over a month ago I bought an herbal product
from the company called VITAGLO.
I paid in advance with Paypal,
but I never got the product or the refund I requested.
I have sent numerous emails and have called their number.
A man named Mike answers and when I ask when he'll send my refund
he just says "Tomorrow". Then he does nothing
This is a ripoff.
I guess I'll have to try to get my refund through Paypal.
From past experience I've found that the BBB doesn't do anything.
Don't send them your money. Better to give it to the homeless.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- No product or refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Michaels Quick Immune Response
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..."
- "Ordered this for wife after she gave birth to our son this week... Ill let the picture speak for itself.. Yeah folks thats xmas tree branches in the vase.... DO..."