Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I called a week ago and they said they "thought" it shipped and would call me back.They never did so I called back this week and let him know they didn't return my call.

He rudely said "Are you done complaining yet.... I'm not going to keep talking to you until you're done complaining." I asked if they were always so rude to customers. He replied that he wasn't going to listen to me complain and to send an e-mail if I had questions then hung up on me. It's been two days shy of a month since I placed my order.

It's sad to see such unhappy and miserable people in the world.

The owner of this company clearly doesn't value the people who pay his way and obviously in the wrong business.His behavior will catch up to him.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vitaglo customer care from VitaGlo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VitaGlo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being hung up on, never shipped product and owner is unfit to own a business. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VitaGlo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments