Happy Vitaglo Customer--surprisingly, not ripped off!

85 of 157 VitaGlo reviews

On July 15, 2012, I placed an order for 14 different Mrs.Meyers cleaning products online with Vitaglo.com.

On July 18, I received the entire order all intact and complete as ordered! All bottles had been taped over with clear shipping tape so no product could spill out during shipping. Everything was padded with newspaper and packed well. I was actually shocked that I received the order, because several days after I placed it, I went online to look at reviews of the company and saw so many complaints that I geared myself up for a big fight with the company.

Normally, I would thoroughly research a company before ordering from them, but I was desperate to get the products since I could no longer find them in my local area stores, and they were having an unbelievable sale on the site and carried everything I was looking for. Also, if I ordered $50 worth, the shipping was free. So I got out a copy of my order that I had printed from the website and noticed that they said they would send me confirmation email. I frantically did a search on my email for Vitaglo and Discount Natural Foods, but found nothing from them.

Then I remembered that I payed through PayPal and checked their site to be sure that I would be covered if something went wrong, and luckily they have a Purchase Protection policy, so I wasn't as worried, but still wasn't looking forward to "duking it out" with the owner. I was just about to call the company to see if they shipped my order, when I noticed an email from UPS regarding a tracking number. Upon opening it, I was shocked to see that not only had the order been shipped a day after I placed it, but it had already been delivered to my workplace. So I ran over to work, picked it up, unpacked it and was pleasantly surprised!

It was all good!

So, the only complaint I would have is that I never received the confirmation email from Vitaglo as was promised, but I could care less since I got everything I ordered intact and really quickly (and really cheap)! I do not recall asking UPS for a tracking email, but since I did pay through PayPal; perhaps it was that site that I requested the tracking, but honestly don't remember.

I don't know if it was because I paid through PayPal that I got such good service, but I would honestly not think twice about ordering from Vitaglo again.I would recommend that everyone use the PayPal service when ordering online if the site gives you that option, because as I mentioned earlier, their Purchase Protection ensures that you will not lose any money if something goes wrong.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
85 of 157 VitaGlo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ecstlaboratory

Mar 01, 2015 #952374

We have been like clockwork, all orders
delivered on time and the gear is exceptional...
the consistency is beyond description! Nothing but
great service Our shipping and delivery are 100% free
and very convenient.
ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

1 0 Reply
Suzanne6

Aug 17, 2013 #701473

Same thing happened to me on the first few orders, but they'll get you at some point if you keep ordering from them. I think that's why their prices are low, they get it back by ripping people off.

0 1 Reply
BC

Aug 16, 2012 #529406

I agree, if you use Paypal and don't receive your order within a month or received partial order, file a dispute immediately. Sometimes you're lucky and you get your order, but you can't count on "luck" when you're paying good money for something you expect to receive!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to VitaGlo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about VitaGlo.
Filing a new complaint about
×