As many postings here, I also ordered $98 worth of product Oct 2010 and have not received product or refund after 10+ attempts and a complaint to the BBB.Vitaglo did not return the BBB's complaint.

Let's get the word out on this fraudulant company. Contact the BBB if you haven't received your product or refund, maybe the BBB will shut down this company and stop stealing money from hard working people.

You can't even track your order!I use bodybuilding.com - they are very professional, you can track your order and their product is better than vitaglo

Had an Experience with VitaGlo?

Comments

Happy Vitaglo Customer--surprisingly, not ripped off! VitaGlo "On July 15, 2012, I placed an order for 14 different Mrs. Meyers cleaning products online with Vitaglo.com. On July 18, I received the entire order all intact and complete..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more