Featured Not resolved
2.3
Turnaround Time

If you are unhappy with your product you pay to ship it back and only if they agree that there is an issue will they ship you new ones.You better hope you like what you ordered. They do not have a guarantee on their products so it worth it to spend a little more elsewhere to avoid the headache.Mike the owner has zero respect for people and could care less if you spend over a hundred dollars he still will cop an attitude on the phone.If you ask about a shipping label which most ligitimate companies supply you with he gets nasty. Next time I will go through amazon they guarantee all products even third party sellers.If you live out of state plan on not getting your items for 9 days and plan on sons of the items looking like they have been exposed to heat.Instead of just asking for photos of the products that look old I have to pay for shipping and hope they will send me new ones and not the old ones back.What kind of bs is this.They have terrible reviews on many different sites for a reason.Why because mike is a terrible at customer service and has managed to upset many customers.This is unopened and after banging it against my counter to loosen it up this is what it looks like.I have bought this before straight from company and it did not looked stuck to the sides from over exposure to heat.I got 2 like this sent to me.

Review about: Vitaglo Owner.

Comments